Friday, August 27, 2010

I did some stuff today...

I did a lot of work today. I listened to a friend who needed to vent. I vented some. We laughed.  A Lot. We came to terms with life kind of sucks but it is also incredibly wonderful and we love all sorts of people we shouldn't.   I cried a little on my way home cause I realized I had a bit of a broken heart as well, but couldn't share it with anyone, so I bucked up. I drove around the neighborhood a few times to make sure eyes weren't red and poofy when I saw the kiddo. Picked up kiddo and went Birthday Party Stuff shopping.

I sang and "seat" danced while driving, so loudly and enthusiastically my child pointed out we did not in fact have tinted windows.  I kept singing and dancing, she joined me!   We then shopped for Zombie inspired stuff. We bought fake blood, and a plastic flesh eating worm that will sprout from my child's forehead. We picked up Hello Kitty inspired ears and tale. We marveled together at how sick we were and how we both were just wrong.  We bought Tinker Bell Cupcake wrappers, and gummi worms to sprout out of said cup cakes.  We also purchased gummi bugs and gummi mushrooms!  Did you know they even made gummi mushrooms? SOOO COOL! We decided this is going to be the most awesome Cemetery cake EVER.  We discovered they don't sell candy molds for body parts anymore.  We were sad.  We again marveled at how wrong we were.  We may at some point need therapy.  ;p

We came home and created, and cleaned a little and played.  I invited another friend over, but I don't think we really talked much about what was bothering her.  I think we both needed the company and the connection.  And the Wine.

I did some stuff today.  Today was Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment