Friday, February 27, 2015

This new thing...

OK, so its' been awhile since I've truly been excited about anything, or really felt like I had anything interesting to write about... and that's all changed int he last few weeks.  One - I'm employed!  Yeah! Working on the North Slope of Alaska, Prudoe Bay, Deadhorse... New sites everyday.  New work challenges and new people.  Yeah!  Also, my new schedule revolves around working three weeks on and three weeks off... and I'm making as much as I did when I was working crazy hours with PTP and on call all the time... Seriously... YEAH!  Second... and sort of tied to it and sort of not... How do you live, pack, etc for three weeks?  And have everything you need?  And if I can live on this minimum for three weeks... then why is my house so cluttered?  So, new thing I'm trying out..

"The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up"  It's a book about de-cluttering. Forever.  Getting your house in order.  Keeping ONLY the things you love and spark JOY in you.  (or at least find really, really useful) I have a few days before I go back  home and start... but I am literally giddy with excitement.  I honestly feel like I'm turning the corner and heading in a new direction...



No comments:

Post a Comment